Want to send a gift card to that someone you know who needs a little self care or a way to say thank you.
What better way then a gift card for a massage!! Buy one today!
I am a Bath, Maine native. I now reside in Topsham with my husband and our five children.
I have always felt a calling to helping and serving others. Several years ago while becoming certified in AromaTouch therapy I found a pull towards body work.
I am a 2020 graduate from Zardus School of Massage. Since completing 600 hours of state accredited training, I have been blessed in my journey to have experienced many different modalities of massage.
While I am always seeking ways to enhance my abilities, I am excited to be able to offer Swedish Massage, AromaTouch Therapy and Dermoneuromodulation (DNM) techniques. I look forward to helping you feel great mind, body and soul.
My mission is to help assist you in your healing. I want you to leave your session feeling stronger and healthier.
But my upmost priority is your overall health. I will always customize your session to what you need most.
There is something about bringing a soothing and uplifting energy to people. Helping those in pain feel comfort, overwhelmed feel relaxed and off kilter, balanced.
Each session includes full body work, using steady pressure with a relaxing flow. Paying special attention to problematic areas such as head, neck, shoulders and lower back.
Create your perfect session:
Not familiar with the different types of massage? No problem! Contact me for more information.
COVID PROTOCOLS AND PROCEDURES
While COVID-19 is still present in our communities, Kneading Balance Massage will operate with the following standard policies and procedures put forth by the Maine CDC, to protect all clients and myself.
I will ensure that procedures & sanitation measures are implemented consistently in order to protect us all – I hold high standards of practice, ethics, safety and sanitation for all clients, the establishment and myself.
CLIENT ARRIVAL & SESSION PROCESSES
· Please wait in your car until I send you a text messages or come to greet you outside
· You will be asked to wash hands upon entry & apply sanitizer
· You are required to wear a mask in our facility & during session
· You may be asked to reapply sanitizer throughout your session
· Please maintain at least 6 ft distancing before & after session
· You will be asked if you have had any symptoms of illness including a cough or digestive issues. If you have a fever or symptoms of illness, we will reschedule your session to a later date
· We will waive the late cancellation policy for anyone who develops a fever or symptoms of illness prior to their session. If you are sick, please call me and reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days from your appointment date
24 hours before your appointment – The COVID19 Pre-screen Survey with Informed Consent form are required and must be completed 24 hours prior to appointment. You will be asked:
· Have you experienced any cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days or has a health professional asked you to self-isolate in the last 14 days?
· Have you been in close contact with someone experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or have you cared for someone testing positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
· Have you been tested for COVID-19 in the last 14 days and if yes, what was the result?*
· If you develop symptoms of illness or test positive for COVID-19 within two weeks following your session, please call us immediately!! We will follow up to check in on your health 1 week and 2 weeks after your session
Kneading Balance Massage:
During COVID, you can expect that:
I will wear Personal Protective Equipment & an apron
I will wash hands before & after every client interaction
I will reapply hand sanitizer throughout your session & may ask you to reapply as well
I change all sheets & blankets between every client
I sanitize all cloth furniture & curtains after each client
I will sanitize any chairs, desk, equipment & lotions handled during session
I will sanitize doorknobs & light switches after each client
I will take your health and safety serious at all times